FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

{Happy Thanksgiving}

Today I'm thankful for so many things in my life -- wonderful family, Michael, amazing friends, a great job, and the list goes on and on.

But today also marks 5 years that Michael and I have been together. I'm so thankful that we've been able to keep our relationship healthy and strong, even throughout 4 years of long distance dating in college.

It's been such a joy to share major life events with the person I love -- senior prom, high school graduation, family vacations, holidays, college graduation. And now that we are engaged, that list will continue to grow. I'm looking forward to married life and starting a family one day!

Here are some pictures of us from times we've shared and memories we've made over the years!

Spring 2007

Senior Prom 2007

High School Graduation 2007

Destin 2007

Sarah & Matt's Wedding 2008

Spring Formal 2008

Halloween 2008

Destin 2009

Billy & Jessica's Wedding 2009

Christmas 2009

New Years 2010

My 21st Birthday 2010

College Graduation 2011

Destin 2011

Happy Anniversary, Michael! I love you with all my heart, and I'm so thankful you asked me to be your wife. I can't wait to exchange vows with you on October 19, 2012!

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Don't forget to count your blessings.

XoXo,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment