FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

{My Wedding Colors}

I'm so excited to finally share the colors I've chose for my wedding! You wouldn't think that choosing colors would be a tough decision, but it definitely was for me. When you're faced with so many options, it's hard to know what to do. I always thought I'd have a vibrant, summer wedding with hot pink as my main color, but when we decided to get married in the fall, it through me for a loop :) I've chosen to go with a palette that's earthy, rustic and soft, and I'm convinced that it's going to look fabulous!

Anyways, enough of me rambling.

The colors are . . . . .


Don't you just love it? I do. I think these colors are perfect for an October 19th wedding because they're gorgeous and classic, they'll go perfect with our venue and they'll look great in pictures. (Can you tell I've thought about this?) ;)

Moving on, I've chosen this beautiful, chiffon Jasmine B2 bridesmaid dress below in jade green for my bridal party and I absolutely love it. It's such a flattering dress and it looks awesome on everyone!


I'm thinking Michael and his groomsmen will look very handsome in a sleek gray tuxedo much like this Clavin Klein one -- maybe even this exact one!


Well that's all for now!

I'm so excited to see all these plans coming together. Stay tuned for my next blog post about our wedding cake! Yummy :)

XoXo,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment